ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black or Anthracite rims?? please help!! lol

Swift Sport
My car is booked in to have the rims powdercoated tomorrow, but I still havent decided between black or anthracite!!
Send all your opinions this way please!! :)

Picture019.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'd leave them silver TBH.

But if i had to make a choice it'll be Anthracite

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
The silver looks awesome there mate. It goes well with the silver backings to the headlights, the bullet badge on the door and also the door handles.

If you change the colour of the alloys you then need to colour co-ordinate everything else in to it.

If you must change the alloys I'd go for anthracite as brake dust is a nightmare with black wheels as it makes them look a dull grey.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'd go very light anthracite... like the 182 Trophy.

Black will look weird and you'll need to apply tyre gel constantly... well, i would anyway.

koi

Audi S1
I would have kept them silver but after seeing the above pictures I would def get them done black!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
bb - you car looks sweet as it is now mate!
I think its hard to beat the look of super clean silver wheels, having said that with the black wheels it draws your attention more towards the body and sets the red off lovely.

Tough choice mate..

Swift Sport
""This looks amazing but you have to remember thats clean. Your tyres will never look that good everyday unless you put tyre gel on. So stick with silver""

I'm always cleaning my car, so blacking my tyres every other day wouldn't be an issue lol

Clio 172
Anthracite would be what i went for. if you go black your tyres will always look grey plus at a distance it can look as if you are rolling on some stealies. just my thoughts.