ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ph1 172, Chapelhall (Sunday)

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Spotted in the Somerfield car park. Had a little yellow 'RS 172' badge under the Clio badge on the back.

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Looked nice and clean. Not seen it about before, saying that i'm not up there much now that the missus has moved to Coatbridge with me. Her parents still live there.

Never used to like the ph1's but when I get rid of the Cup I might pick one up as a 2nd car (or talk her into getting rid of her 107 and using it)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
ive not long had it, because i travel from stirling every day it wasnt worth having my last mint 172 and putting mega miles on it so thats why i sold it for the DCi then picked this up as a toy, been taking it to work more than the dci lately right enough lol

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
You never take the DCi to work? Every time i'm up that way visiting the missus Mum and Dad the 172 is in the car park! I want your wheels btw!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
haha na sold the dci a few weeks ago mate so been using this every day, my new GT DCi isnt delivered untill the 3rd of november so its coming off the road after that! OZ F1's are uber cool, mine are badly needing a refub as the paint work is shot on them and some nugget has kerbed the front n/s one a few times before i got it, getting done soon with some new rubber though while its off!

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Aye they are great wheels, I love my Turinis but just want something abit smaller and cheaper for nice tyres!