ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ph1 Project

ph1 clio 1.2
NOT really an update:dapprove::
Got a little problem with me car at the minute, car wont start its stranded at me mates haha :( havnt a clue whats up with it , but hoping to get it sorted tomorrow,
I have a 172 rear bumper coming on the 11th so progress will be made soon

Oh and my freind thought he would be a tit and send me this.. great!.. thanks alot:(:banghead:

251879_4380714520496_2006909476_n.jpg

2000 Renault Clio
NOT really an update:dapprove::
Got a little problem with me car at the minute, car wont start its stranded at me mates haha :( havnt a clue whats up with it , but hoping to get it sorted tomorrow,
I have a 172 rear bumper coming on the 11th so progress will be made soon

Oh and my freind thought he would be a tit and send me this.. great!.. thanks alot:(:banghead:

251879_4380714520496_2006909476_n.jpg
when you turn it over is there just a click????

ph1 clio 1.2
update: got my 172 rear bumper yesterday, needs sanding, a bit of filling as theres a tiny crack on it, and then spray time!....
Snapshot_20120813_2.jpg

more updates to follow, get my wheels in 4days! arghhh! :rasp:

ph1 clio 1.2
Looks good mate :approve: Did you manage to get it back on the road ?

its all sanded down now, few things to filll then get spreying it! and yeah it was something to do with my key,he said something about the transmitter? or somthing like that haha, it works ok, but he did say i need a new key, as mines on the edge of going..

Do you know if rear bumpers are easy to take of , and re-fit?

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
its all sanded down now, few things to filll then get spreying it! and yeah it was something to do with my key,he said something about the transmitter? or somthing like that haha, it works ok, but he did say i need a new key, as mines on the edge of going..

Do you know if rear bumpers are easy to take of , and re-fit?

Yeah should only be a couple of bolts to remove it mate and then the same to re fit. Pretty sure there's a guide on here somewhere, dont think it should be too much work though :approve:

i think its a pipercross one, im not sure, sounds pretty nice though.. and yes it was something to do with my key, think he said something about the transmitter? or somthing like that haha, anyways it works ok, but he did say i need a new key, as mines on the edge of going:dapprove:

aha i'm thinking about getting a sportex one, a 3" one, but idk if i need just the backbox or the race tube as well? idk what would sound nicer?

do you know? aha

is yours a 1.2 8v or 16v? havent seen any 1.2 16v phase 1's about really!

ph1 clio 1.2
aha i'm thinking about getting a sportex one, a 3" one, but idk if i need just the backbox or the race tube as well? idk what would sound nicer?

do you know? aha

is yours a 1.2 8v or 16v? havent seen any 1.2 16v phase 1's about really!

Mines a 16v:) its the 1.2 sport.. and i dont really know me, im after a cheeky induction kit , just to spice the sound and get a tiny bit more power haha

loads :)
Not yet mate, im really unsure, i was sure on anthracite but after seeing alot of black clio's with them silver its got me thinking, hmm what do you think?, i also have 20mm hubcentric spacers for them too

You need to keep them silver, ive give them a mini re-furb so look much better now pal...

ph1 clio 1.2
just colour coding really :)

then when i get insurance and get payed ill see how much its gonna be for alloys + insurance premium rise for the alloys D:

yeah keep it plain and simple.. who tells insurance about little modifications like..:eek: hmmmme

ph1 clio 1.2
Front bumper wasn't CC'd no. I fitted the coilovers, dual optics and just generally services and maintained it.

Was a lovely wee car, as with all of his, was very well kept.

ahh that would of been the icing on the cake it been fully CC'd!, am going to do mince once my 172 rear is on, and oh cools yes it looks like he took great care with it!

ph1 clio 1.2
UPDATE: my new wheels are on and am almost done with the 172 rear bumper(i think) have to see what its finished like after i give it more layers of laqour haha.. anyways, pics will follow ASAP!...

ph1 clio 1.2
UPDATE: Got me bumper fitted today so will give the car a good clean and get some pics of me car with the oz F1's and 172 rear now, i'll upload them tomorrow as soon as possible! Peace! :p

pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

?!?!?!

ph1 clio 1.2
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

?!?!?!

COMING.... NOW! haha........................... :eek:

ph1 clio 1.2
UPDATE: woo! FINALLY got round to getting some pics of the car as its like now.
i know i have some damage here and there but will all be fixed shortly, bumpers not 100% same colour but its a good job for me+Rattle cans haha.
Comments welcome...

image_1345912800479204.jpg

image_1345912841825991.jpg

image_1345912871923207.jpg

image_1345912984269381.jpg

image_1345913020075396.jpg

ME in the background lol
image_1345912919203662.jpg

Future plans:
- CC front bumper and eventually get the splitter on i have.
- repair all damages (Boot.bonnet.Grill.Passenger Headlight)
- aero blades
- Ph2 rear lights
Any more ideas for her? haha

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Looks decent! Dont like the yellow centers though! :( Is the rear bumper needing flatted down?

ph1 clio 1.2
Looks decent! Dont like the yellow centers though! :( Is the rear bumper needing flatted down?

ahh the plan was to just do the diamonds, but i messed up so yeah :dapprove: and yeah ive done all that, it looks better in person tbh, just polish it and it looks alright