ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Ph1 Project

ph1 clio 1.2
dude props for spraying yourself but why didnt you use your colour code? would have got the right colour then?

it is my colour code, renault black from halfords is mine (676) it just aint shiny enough to the rest of the car, it looks alot better in flesh

ph1 clio 1.2
you clear coated it? looks proper dull man only saying tho cos i do bodywork im not being mean

yeah its laqoured but not sure what else to do to make it look better? ha, picture makes it look alot worse but its still not perfect haha, think a might take it to a local body shop see what they say, and ill do it

Rs200
yeah, see there are differnt shades man maybe whoever mixed the paint got a wrong shade? defo best to take it to body shop and prep if yourself, give it a good wet scotch all over and 500 flat any imperfections

loads :)
When you come down mine next week we will sort it out, and your not leaving mine with yellow centres, told you they look tacky :nono:

ph1 clio 1.2
When you come down mine next week we will sort it out, and your not leaving mine with yellow centres, told you they look tacky :nono:

am keeping them like that for now, i just want the diamonds yellow, its my car, i dont want to be like everyone else's OZ F1's..

When i colour coded my side strips i used halfords colour matched paint, then used wilkos lacquer, halfords lacquer is rubbish, it just soaks in, but normal high street wilkos jobby makes it shiny, my mate bought a sport front bumper after about 6 coats of lacquer nothing happened with the halfords stuff.

ph1 clio 1.2
When i colour coded my side strips i used halfords colour matched paint, then used wilkos lacquer, halfords lacquer is rubbish, it just soaks in, but normal high street wilkos jobby makes it shiny, my mate bought a sport front bumper after about 6 coats of lacquer nothing happened with the halfords stuff.

ahh i used some lacqour from B&M haha, im going to give it a few coats one day and see if it comes out better :\

ph1 clio 1.2
UPDATE: right then, i have a job now so i have a good bit of money coming my way each week now, so little bit of work wil happen, not going to spend huge amounts on the car now, little list of things i'll be doingg in the upcoming days/weeks:

-Brighter lights all round + silvervisions - any help on these will be good? ebay links etc..
-Ph2 rear lights(maybe)?
-CC front bumper
-Refurb the F1's
-aero wipers
-fix the damaged parts(tailgate+bonnet)
-15mm spacers all round
-New plates
-buy myself a machine polisher and get into detailing alot more!

ANY other ideads to go with it...?

i going to plastidip my wheels for the winter to see what they look like! so yeah going to order some tins on the weekend!, might go for a funky colour, if not just black ha..

Monaco 172
Really good looking car mate, good effort! Sometimes i really wish i had gotten a black clio, look so much smarter when clean :) plans sound good too, keep us updated!

ph1 clio 1.2
Really good looking car mate, good effort! Sometimes i really wish i had gotten a black clio, look so much smarter when clean :) plans sound good too, keep us updated!

cheers mate! yeah its a nice motor i like it!, yeah black's a nice colour for ph1's you got a link to your thread? yeah a will do matee, updates soon!..

Sweet mate!, how loww you going? Sump scraping? Lol.., got any eBay links of lights for our headlights? Want some silvevisions, whiter and brighter lights and stuff..

dunno, im telling insurance im going 40mm lower... but its adjustable! ;)

gonna see how it is on the bump stops and raise it so its driveable aha! ;)

what lights you after?

sidelights? dipped beam? full beam? indicators?

ph1 clio 1.2
dunno, im telling insurance im going 40mm lower... but its adjustable! ;)

gonna see how it is on the bump stops and raise it so its driveable aha! ;)

what lights you after?

sidelights? dipped beam? full beam? indicators?

Haha ;) dont tell them! i havnt loooool..
and mines a pair going over bumps! scared incase my splitter catches.

just mains, and sidelights mate, want brighter/whiter ones,, and of course, silvervisionss ha

Haha ;) dont tell them! i havnt loooool..
and mines a pair going over bumps! scared incase my splitter catches.

just mains, and sidelights mate, want brighter/whiter ones,, and of course, silvervisionss ha

osram diadems for indicators mate! so much cooler than silvervisions ;)

mains i got some cheapo ones of ebay i really dont advise getting them aha!

get some osram nightbreakers for the mains and then some LED sidelights, what colour is your dipped beam/HID?

ph1 clio 1.2
hmmm, forgot about this thread, nothing much has changed about my car, just got a new key and some aero wipers! LOL,, soon as winters over im going to treat her to some goodies!...

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Ah nice an upgrade I am guessing??

Just recieved my bumper and it seems that none of the holes line up! A bit of modification may be required :lol:

ph1 clio 1.2
Ah nice an upgrade I am guessing??

Just recieved my bumper and it seems that none of the holes line up! A bit of modification may be required :lol:
corsa limited edition mate just something nice, new and tidy, ahh really? mine was a straight fit

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Ah lovely cars they are, misses has got one!

Yeah only holes that lined up were the ones under the arches.. All sorted now though :)