ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black ph2 in marlow

learning in corsa 1.3tb
First time i seen a clio round my neck of the woods with cliosport stickers on it. Any way ph2 sport in black with dark tints on the rear windows? Reg was X104 OBA. Just wondering anyone on here?

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
aye, true. Maybe he made a mistake on the plate. surely noone on here would confuse a p1 with a ph2?

corsa ecoflex
First time i seen a clio round my neck of the woods with cliosport stickers on it. Any way ph2 sport in black with dark tints on the rear windows? Reg was X104 OBA. Just wondering anyone on here?

Yeah i dont think there are too many members round this way...i havent seen anyone yet with a cliosport sticker in thier 1*2

learning in corsa 1.3tb
nope it was deffo a ph2 sport on that plate. And yh marlow buck's was in bottom estate

Last edited:
  learning in corsa 1.3tb
well i only got the collage in marlow and it was by chance i saw this one. I really live in the ghetto a.k.a wycombe lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
i used to be in a racing blue 182 with cs stickers until july last year, now you might spot my red r26 as i live in marlow.

each morning i see a acid yellow (the green colour) clio V6 and i've also seen a battleship grey v6 knocking around too.

theres a 225 around the corner from me but i mist admit i rarely see any 182's knocking around since i had mine.

learning in corsa 1.3tb
good u must live in the nice end of marlow. I never see any clio v6's going past school. Plenty of ferrari's and aston's and seen a couple of r8's but never a clio v6 hmm?