ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Renault Badge?

Just a thought - I know you can get these for VW- Would really like to see what my car would look like with a black badge.
Im not that keen on the reflective silver one- doesnt really suit the rest of the car imo.
I assume the Badge just comes off? I havnt really looked yet- will have a closer look tonight.
What do you reckon, black or silver?
Oh, and if anyone wants to shop a black badge on that would be cool.

frontsideroadps.gif

frontviewps.gif

psback1.gif

What is that badge on the back?

Its an R27 Badge - Had it on a month now and Im still not sure if I like it or not -- think im going to try it in the Golf R32 font - seen someone else do it and it looks pretty good.

Toying with the idea of debadging the back completely

Chocolate Bar™
front - should be a similar design to the meggy which just pulls off like the clio. but im not sure so dont be sending me the bill if you break it lol

front - should be a similar design to the meggy which just pulls off like the clio. but im not sure so dont be sending me the bill if you break it lol

Think Im just gonna grap a new badge and spray it up the same colour as the wheels-- havnt lost anything if it looks gash.

The silver just doesnt look right to me and I reckon anthracite could look good.

I take it there are badges on ebay?

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
ive been thinking about spraying mine mat black or same colour as my anthericte wheels!! i think it would look pretty good!

Ultra Red Megane 225
i got all mine black but mines a 172 cup so car itself is a different colour.

looks good though imo

Ultra Red Megane 225
need to paint the centre of the button on the boot lid, they do look better in the flesh the rear picture was taken on s**tty phone camera.

4234892415a6097034794l.jpg