ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black turbines with Yoko Paradas

Silver Clio 172 Cup
Evening all, before I put these up in the 'for sale' section I was wondering how much I should be asking for!

No pics yet, but they are four black speedline turbines, straight with no buckles or dings. They have been sprayed over in metallic black but realistically they need a refurb if they're going to be used as anything other than track wheels.

The tyres mounted on them are four virtually new yoko parada spec 2s in 195/50/15. They have only done about 100 road miles and ten laps of donington. They are not chewed or worn on the shoulders and, as I said, are virtually new.

The only problem (and the reason I only did 10 laps) was that one of the wheels was damaged when two of the wheel studs snapped. The only damage is to the holes for the studs, which have been ground out a bit. It would probably be ok as a rear wheel on a road car but I'm not prepared to take any chances, especially as I use the car on track. So three of the wheels are fine and one is almost scrap but with a nearly new tyre on it.

So, what do you think they're worth? Sorry for the essay and thanks for looking!

Cheers

Tom.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
more than that easy, i sold one set, home refurb no tyres for £230, and another fillered up ready to spray no tyres for £100, you have dent tyres worth more than that on their own.

good look with the sale.