ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Wheels

Big 'T'
I havent posted a pic up of my new black wheels, i know there not going to be to everyones taste but its something i have wanted to do for a while and i got a great offer.

The car might be for sale soon :( due to a long commute to work, just as i was looking forward to summer.

Cheers for looking

NewWheelsv2.jpg

TrophyNewblackWheelsv3.jpg

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
That rocks mate, red decals a nice touch.

What suspension have you got pal?

Big 'T'
Cheers Darren, i was quite nervous about changing the colour of the wheels. I glad i did now.

Cheers Mossyv6, its on the Sach suspension on Sportlines.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Thanks Andy, looks to be sat lower than cars i normally see with Eibach Sportlines mate but thats a positive point :approve:

When are you thinking of selling pal? (i am currently searching for a cherished T - and you are localish).

Big 'T'
Thanks Andy, looks to be sat lower than cars i normally see with Eibach Sportlines mate but thats a positive point :approve:

When are you thinking of selling pal? (i am currently searching for a cherished T - and you are localish).

Its quite a good camera angle to be honest, but it doesnt sit to bad to be honest, and the black wheels make it look lowwer to. My tenancy on my flat is up on the 25th June, so around that time before i head back to Leeds, currently in Manchester. I can keep you up dated if you want?

I love Lamp
Looks boootiful mate, touch of photoshop levels in the second picture to get its colour out or have you got a class camera? Really nice deep colour though

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Love it, needs more pictures untouched. :eek:

The decals make the black wheels work dude.

200 FF Storm Grey
I almost like that.

Copious amounts of tyre shine and picture editing have helped.

Agreed lol, other peoples cars always seem to look amazingly spotless but think photoshop tells quite a few lies!

Let me know when you're selling this mate (I may be in the market for a second 182).

Big 'T'
Cheers for all the positive feed back.. Much appreciated

I will up load some non-photoshoped images, the top image isn't edited the bottom has the glare from my crappy camera adjusted.

Big 'T'
unphotoshopped.jpg

The Un-edited photo, it just seemed a bit light so whacked it in PS, it was last weekend when the sun was to bright to take pictures.

I love Lamp
Ouch looks awful without the editing... lol nah i prefer that picture to be honest, the other looked obviously edited, that still has great colour in it and shows up the shine

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks good!

I might be wrong, but isn't this a Cat D and weren't you trying to sell it afew months ago?

Big 'T'
Looks good!

I might be wrong, but isn't this a Cat D and weren't you trying to sell it afew months ago?

Yeah your right, I was going to sell afew months ago but couldn't let it go, so ended up renting my flat for longer. But now I really need to go back to Leeds and I really don't want to do a 100 mile commute each day . Slowly changing my mind again though!. Haha.

Big 'T'
Cat D means cheaper :D, let me know if you sell :)

Haha yeah it will be a good price, it's had some expensive work done by BG Motorsport and rentec to make sure it's all up to scratch. I will do alittle thread on it over the bank holiday to see if it gets interest, So I will drop you a message pal.

Corsa (wanting a182)
Haha yeah it will be a good price, it's had some expensive work done by BG Motorsport and rentec to make sure it's all up to scratch. I will do alittle thread on it over the bank holiday to see if it gets interest, So I will drop you a message pal.

:cheers: will hopefully be my 1st clio sport :)