ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Wow Group Buy

RB 182
can peeps post recents results up, thanking ya!
Not my picture but from Elite Car Car
BlackWoW4.jpg

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've just used mine for the first time today . What can i say , it looks black , lol .I doubt the car will be getting another wash for a couple of weeks so i'll see how long it lasts . Tbh the finish doesn't look any different to the CG trim gel or WD40 which i think is the best stuff i've used so far .

Just don't get any on the paintwork . Its a bugger to get off .

Sorry no pics .

One thing i did try the other week that i saw mentioned on here for the white marks was a pencil eraser . Now that really did remove the marks rather than just mask them .

A well built VW
One thing i did try the other week that i saw mentioned on here for the white marks was a pencil eraser . Now that really did remove the marks rather than just mask them .

You can buy a pack of 6 magic erasers from Aldi/Homebase etc for £2ish they are brilliant for removing white marks I used them when i was valeting - bit like a large rubber lol

I had put my name down on the GB on DW but if Rich doesnt rate it any higher than other stuff is it really worth the extra dosh ???

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Not sure if it's worth the extra dosh yet .Looks wise i can't fault it .A tiny amount goes a long way .I used it on the scuttle panel , front splitter , fog surrounds , wing mirror surrounds and the back bumper insert and the bottle still looks unused .

I'm guessing a bottle will last a long time so could be worth the extra cost in the long run .

Mito Sportiva 135
I've started to use the old Blackfire Tyre Gel on some exterior plastic like the splitter and fog light surrounds and works very well. Looks great and seems to last a long time too. Probably not going to bother buying the Wow now...