ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry bold relase date??

Tom might know, any ideas on its release in the UK ?

I start up on my own 4th August, and am getting a business tariff for this date, is going to be before then?

Not sure why anyone would even consider anything other than an iPhone in this market any more... Heh. (Unless you're a large enterprise, and require the flexibility of usage policies and mass deployment etc..)

SLK 350
iPhone is still far from perfect, I hate the fact it needs 'hacking' to make it even remotely open platform wise. Seems with the new one we'll all have to wait for it to be hacked and use the Toolchain so we can use apps we want to use. Also a shame you have to pay $99 to make your own apps - good price for development companies, bad news for the bedroom programmer if there's such a thing left.

Dirty E91
Hmm, I might have to "lose" my BB Pearl and try and get a Bold when it comes out,wonder if work would go for that?