ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry can blow me...

Bus w**ker
After waiting for f**king months Voda finally have their prices up for the 9800 Torch and for the contract I want it will set me back £300. f**k that, it's a phone.

So I'm now in the market to upgrade. Now obviously most people will recommend the iPhone4 and it's currently sat at the top of the list...of one.

So what else can people recommend? It must:
  • Not suck
  • Have a decentish camera with flash
  • Be a smartphone
  • Work with push email (as I'm too lazy, popular and important to use pull)
  • Work well for net
  • Use 3G
  • Have decent apps (Facebook, twitter etc)
  • Have Wifi
  • Not be the size of a house brick or weigh the same
  • Not be s**t to type on
  • Not cost a stupid price that only a f**king moron would pay for a mobile phone
There's probably more but that's all I can think of.

iP4 owners, how are you finding battery life when you really use the phone? I spend most of the day emailing (push), sexting, texting and on facebook/twitter; would I need to carry a generator with me at all times?
Will I want to smash the stupid touchscreen up when trying to type more than "LOL"?
Will people spit at me in the street if they see me with one?
Does the left handed signal thing actually cause any of you any problems or is it typical media hype? Not that it should bother me as I'm not being a witch...but sometimes my right hand could be busy.
Will girls send me naked pictures of themselves if I buy one?

Yeah that should do for now and no this shouldn't be in the Apple section.

Thanks

Sy

XOXO

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
ip4 is like £550 offline? surely the torch is going to be subsidised?

battery is good provided your sensible with gaming / app use on it.

if i were you i'd try it out in the apple store/o2 first to see if you can type on it..

Bus w**ker
It will be on an upgrade so the iP4 is about £200 for the 32Gb non ghey colour on the tariff I want/need, although I may go for the 16Gb as I already have an iPod. The Torch is £300 on a new customers contract on Voda for a lesser tarriff. Think it's about £700 sim free.

Since I updated the OS on my 9000 Bold to the latest v5 the battery is s**t, have to run it on 2G and now after 6 hours and normal (for me) use it's down to 60%. I'm pretty much over the whole app thing, just use the few that I find useful.

I've had a go quickly on Gray's and think I'll be able to use it...just not sure how it will work out for a full email.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Well the IP4 covers all of your wants although it may fail at "not cost a stupid price"

Battery life is fine, if I hammer it I need to charge it once a day, ultimately much better than the 2/3 as I could run the batteries in them down in a few hours lol.
Typing on the IP4 is the best I have seen on any phone, I went from a physical keyboard to an IP2G and it didn't take very long for me to match the speed I could type on the physical keyboard of my previous phone.
Left hand signal thing, yes it's real a bumper case sorts it out though.