ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blackberry storm 9500

discuss

i personally love the look of it and will be looking to trial it as soon as its launched.

have an n95 8gb atm, looked at the iphone but far too many faults with camera and bluetooth in my eyes. half finished imho.

jamie

Audi TT
Think it will be out sooner than expected as it looks like Verizon in the states are really gearing up to release this.

Love my Bold but would like a play with the Storm.

G

BMW F31
looks like a good upgrade to my 8310, i still have yet to play on the bold but this looks nice, the only thing that puts me off slightly is the onscreen keyboard, its the most essential part of a blackberry imho to maintain ease of use when typing.

im sure RIM will have it nailed though.

not a problem having been with for 9 years now, lucky old me getting upgrades every 6months etc.

wifi is an interesting point, surely that cannot have been left out . . . ?

not a problem having been with for 9 years now, lucky old me getting upgrades every 6months etc.

wifi is an interesting point, surely that cannot have been left out . . . ?

I need your contract, tell me how i can sort the same kind of deal. Pm me if needs be

i spoke to Voda today, its minimum contract (apparently) will be AROUND £40 for AROUND 800 minsd 500 Txt's.
not too bad on a Brand spanker exclusive.
Im with 02 so probably going to go for the 9000 bold,
Never owned a Berry, im excited,

BMW F31
got an email earlier for a pre order and a tariff idea for it on voda.

£35 pm - Free Storm - 600mins - unlimited txts, Emails & Internet.

pretty good deal if that is what they are gonna offer at the checkout.

like you i'm on o2, got a curve at the mo, prob get the bold or hold off and wait to see what RIM bring out next.

Last edited:
RIM?

that deal is ok, i need aorund 1000 mins but only 300 txts, you reckon they will give me that on the phone?
having said that, i can get 1000 mins and 550 texts for £20 at the min inc a new phone, most of them to choose from also.

SLK 350
Research In Motion - RIM

As a business tool it'll be great, but speaking from experience and administering them daily/owning several. They're still not hot on UI, not as bad as Win Mobile but still not as user orientated at the iPhone.

I'd suggest holding out on it until they've laid down a clear roadmap, they're still learning how to satisfy Joe Bloggs. We'll be getting some at work for testing shortly...

In summary, would I own one personally out of choice? Hell no.

Its a very frustrating phone to use, especially as the screen floats on Gel, and when you press the screen you actually press it in depressing the whole screen. Nothing like the iphone, which i class as a proper touch screen, and nothing the Storm will ever be IMO.

Renaultsport 220T
Just read their site.

It's not compatible with itunes on mac.

BlackBerry Media Sync is compatible with 32-bit editions of Windows XP Service Pack 2 which can be used with iTunes version 7.0 or higher AND 32-bit editions of Windows Vista which can be used with iTunes version 7.2 or higher. Not compatible with Windows 2000 or MAC OS.

How rubbish. iphone time.