ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry vs iphone??

PH2 172
Almost time to get my upgrade but cant decide between the Blackberry Bold 9700 or the iphone help :S

PH2 172
see iv heard so many different stories 1 my mates got blackberry and iphone and reckons blackberry wins over it then over says iphone grrrr

n/a
personal preference matey, go into the phone shop have a play around with them both and decide from there which one you would like, i had the choice of them and i ended up having a w995 as i couldnt be assed to carry a phone of that size around, but i do regret it. but if i had the choice iphone much better if you like your gadgets and games and blackberry if you use internet and emails alot.

Civic Type S GT
If you use emails alot and don't want full web access then get a blackberry (business phone)

If you want a phone that does emails, has full web access and is very fun then get an iPhone!!

Mini Cooper S
Had an iPhone for 4 months, got bored of it pretty quickly, sold it and got a Blackverry Bold. Longest phone I have owned, and when upgrade comes, I will be getting the new blackberry bold, excellent phone IMO.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
BB are not as fun as the Iphone,

P.s im a HTC fanboy not an Apple

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Wrong section but iPhone every time.

You will get the anti-anything-popular brigade telling you not to get one because everyones got one, but theres a reason its so popular and its not because everyone follows others.

Its not perfect by any means, but as far as phones go its the most user friendly phone you'll ever have, its the app store that makes it what it is, and thats something that no other phone will ever have in the same way that apple have, they've got market dominance there now.

However, i'd wait till June 22nd when they announce the new iphone (rumored to be the iphone HD) before you make any decision, if you get a 3GS now you'll be gutted when the new one comeso ut.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
iPhone. Seriously, there's no other choice.

Or you could buy a phone that's worse, but you'd be cooler on CS.

Same with wheels. Don't buy Turinis, buy some cheap repo guff, the minority will praise you for being different. Even though your experience as a user is worse.

ST
TBH they both appeal/suit different people..the BB works for me because i need a phone with really good battery life and when i had the 3G iPhone it just couldn't compete with my previous BB's.

The 9700 is a peach of a handset, tho if apple drastically improve the batt life of the next gen whatever or whenever that's gonna be i'd get another.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have an i-pnone and a blackberry and the i-phone is still in the box.

It wouldn't last 5 minutes at work! The blackberry has been dropped in puddles, fell out of the lorry and is still like new. Awesome for emails too which Is why I got it.

If I want to go on the internet, I go on my computer.... Thats what I bought it for! lol.

ph2 iceburg 172
Wrong section but iPhone every time.

You will get the anti-anything-popular brigade telling you not to get one because everyones got one, but theres a reason its so popular and its not because everyone follows others.

Its not perfect by any means, but as far as phones go its the most user friendly phone you'll ever have, its the app store that makes it what it is, and thats something that no other phone will ever have in the same way that apple have, they've got market dominance there now.

However, i'd wait till June 22nd when they announce the new iphone (rumored to be the iphone HD) before you make any decision, if you get a 3GS now you'll be gutted when the new one comeso ut.

its the iphone 4g that is being released summer 2010, what has been mentioned about hd anything?

Audi A3
had the bb bold 9000 liked it at first but had too many glitches and got annoying in the end so got an iphone and more than pleased with it, way better i feel.

Megane
I'm using both at the minute, I'd say its personal preference, I don't think I could manage without the iPhone but I could easily live without the BB.

TBH I have got so sick of phones now, they just bore me :p

Fabia vrs tdi
iPhone, wanted bb but thank f**k I never got one only got iPhone due to o2 refusing to upgrade me early to anything else.

VaVa
I have an iPhone, but wish I'd bought a blackberry. iPhone is one large collection of pointless gimmicks tbh. Novelty soon wears off.

It's pretty good for surfing, as phones go, but the lack of flash is annoying.

BB does email much better.

Horses for courses.

figures speak for themselves on the general market, every 1 iphone sold 2 blackberry's are sold much better all round phone

PH2 172
well i got the iphone and i gota say im loving every minute of it. just having probs wid itunes trying change the songs to make them into ringtones but for sum reason none of my songs on itunes end in mp3 and duno why mate cum round and said hes neva seen it anyone help?

Put this in apple shat?

HTC Desire.

People only like the iphone because they are to embarresed to admit they've spent a stupid amount of cash on a glorified (flawed) mp3 player.