ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackening The Diamond

'03 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Just wondering what the best way to do this and if stone chips affect the finish much?

Ph1 172 + Combo van
spray it correctly and the stone chips will just be the same as on the paintwork. if you get one you can just resray it.

Petrol Blue 182.
i see your from henley! bracknell meet 1st sunday in everymonth, pop down! :), in regards to you Q, prise it off with a flat head screwdriver, wrapped in cloth to prevent damage to paint, if it has no stonce chips on it then just scotch brite it down, few layers of primer, few layers of paint, only need can paint from frauds rle, they do an antracite there mate

sounds dead easy. cheers couzens, and yeh i'll come along either next or month or the month after. think i might be away for the next one but i'll find out! i didnt know many people on cs were from round here

Petrol Blue 182.
haha yeah quite a few mate, we normaly go threw henley on "the run", we had a meet at the shirhorse pub the other month wich was quite big, keep an eye out in the meets thread