ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blast up the Cat & Fiddle

A few photos of mine and my mates 182's, bit dirty but the weather isnt exactly the best at the minute. Probably one of the best roads near us just a shame that the pub has closed.

2_2.jpg

1_2.jpg

3_2.jpg

Clio 182 - RB
Should of put a group meet on this as a few of us live in Macclesfield and the surrounding areas [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I need to get on some roads like this, that looks awesome!

Does it get busy? Police camera vans?

I'll say again about the epicness that is northern Scotland. Book a few days off work - make a long weekend of it and the roads are yours. Get up there around now - up to early May and you avoid the tourist trains of coaches. Honestly, I spent the majority of my time in the 70-80mph zone without encountering other cars on either side of the road.

A superb place to explore what your car is capable of.

dan's cast offs.
I need to get on some roads like this, that looks awesome!

Does it get busy? Police camera vans?

it gets heaving!! crap over rated road, average speed cameras, loads of old fats, cyclists and tight bends so as soon as you pick up a bit of speed you're jumping on the brakes!!

it gets heaving!! crap over rated road, average speed cameras, loads of old fats, cyclists and tight bends so as soon as you pick up a bit of speed you're jumping on the brakes!!
I imagine it does get packed in the summer, seemed pretty alright yesterday not many people at all. Isn't the whole point of a good road to throw it around a bit? :smirk: I suppose its just what your into.

dan's cast offs.
I imagine it does get packed in the summer, seemed pretty alright yesterday not many people at all. Isn't the whole point of a good road to throw it around a bit? :smirk: I suppose its just what your into.

it's to tight to even throw it around, most of the time you end up having to come to a stop for most of the tight bends!!
and if you do get a decent run the bloody cameras get you!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I've cycled it and it was fun, i can imagine it would be pretty good fun in a car too!