ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bleed screw

after reading a topic on here how to flush cooling system i tried it, unfortunatly i snapped the bleed screw on re-entry... Question time: Where can I get another one new or used how much.... and is it the same as any other car eg vts? I looked at me mates vtr and that different i went scappy and removed a 1.2 one and it also different help me pls

if its for a clio 16v then i had the same prob although i dont know how mine broke. neway i got one for free from some garage. he had a radiator out back and luckily its was the same. you can get them from a renault dealer for about £1.90p. quite cheap for renault i thought. As they normally take your wallet and your pants. the bleed screw is different on other clios to the clio 16v. well thats what i found in the scrap yard.

cheers.

Gillie

cheers for the info me dad went to renault dealer today who said " if we carnt get one then you will ahve to pay £100 for new radiator:eek:" t**sers sorry to anyone who works there;) oh and benr yeah m8 its at top of radiator

Willy2

reno are liars, dont pay £100 for a new rad, order the screw.i have brought loads from reno before, they are just trying it on

thanx peeps me dad got one of another clio at scppy whle i was at college readin the cliosport posts LOL, all i goto do now is get off my lzy ass and finish the job

lol, i took mine out tonight and it broke too!! will have to try reno in the morning? Are they likely to have them in stock (i.e are hey universal for all renos)? as i cant be without a car!!

no apparently reno told me dad 16v were there own type and couldnt get one is so he went breakers yard nd found 1 in another clio got it free cuse not worth payin 4 the guy sed. got to admit there a sh*t design