ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bling engine bay..... (56k)

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

So you cleaned all the top of the engine with the wire brush? I gotta do something with mine-if not that then id love to get it all cromed up.

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 26 March 2005

So you cleaned all the top of the engine with the wire brush? I gotta do something with mine-if not that then id love to get it all cromed up.
wire brushed it.... then covered it in metal polish and wire brushed it again... :)

Elise/VX220/R26

what do you use to clean the plastic cover? mine always gets more muck on it when I wipe it with a cloth!

its called MucOff... its a degreaser used by MountainBikers.

Its bright pink, look in halfords in the bike section, its wicked stuff, just dont leave it on paint for too long.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^^^bloody hell!

i want mine to look like that soon enough (when i have some time)

check my avatar.

--chris

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

I think you need some more practice at that cleaning. Theres a couple of 172s here that would be a good test ;)

Camel

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 26 March 2005

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 26 March 2005

wire brushed it.... then covered it in metal polish and wire brushed it again... :)

what knind of metal polish?? its come up really well looks good

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Corner.... look at clock..... look bk up again.....VAN!!!......sh*t!!!!.....BANG

Its sold now.... Moved on to the Vee

fat 182

im getting my engine cover painted racing blue next week

and i will polish the renault sport bit up with micromesh so its nice and shiny

should look pretty smart

Quote: Originally posted by dazraffan on 27 March 2005

im getting my engine cover painted racing blue next week

and i will polish the renault sport bit up with micromesh so its nice and shiny

should look pretty smart
you will need to show me this, you getting your flap done too