ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blonde in a Bean 182.Blackpool Mcdonalds (progress way).

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
This has been spotted a few times around here now dont think the owners on here though

where abouts in blackpool are you from?

BG 182 FF
think i have seen this car before

Is it the mcdonalds where there is a kfc pizza hut and subway there too

clio 182
No was the airport maccies, she looked quite hot tbh. I live in Thornton pal but work at pleasure beach.You?

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
iv seen here she use to own a austin metro before the 182 lol, she works at mcdonalds at the airport

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I'd be game for a meet

and prince stuart I think I see you most mornings, if yours is the 182 with stu gp or something close on the plate?

see you on amoundernous way im in a red ibiza these days :)

MKV GTI
Christ didnt realise there were so many clio rs' around me, im in st micheals alot of the time at the gf, and i very rarly see any cliosports and if i do they arnt members on here, i too think a meet is in order!

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
im definelty in on this, duno whcih sport id take though lol as iv just got a odyssey blue aswell as the rb lol

172 Ph1, 1972 Mini 1
Id be up for a meet definitely. Think i saw your odyssey blue weekend before last, came from warton direction onto blackpool road then off towards the docks.

Cant be that many blue Ph1's about can there!?

BG 182 FF
I'd be game for a meet

and prince stuart I think I see you most mornings, if yours is the 182 with stu gp or something close on the plate?

see you on amoundernous way im in a red ibiza these days :)

correct ;)

my first fan! haha yeah ive not been driving for nearly a month though due to a knee injury and today is gonna be my first day back on the road cant wait! ive missed my CS :(

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
Id be up for a meet definitely. Think i saw your odyssey blue weekend before last, came from warton direction onto blackpool road then off towards the docks.

Cant be that many blue Ph1's about can there!?

no wasnt me i only picked it up at the weekend, i was hoping nobidy around my way would have 1 in blue lol

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
correct ;)

my first fan! haha yeah ive not been driving for nearly a month though due to a knee injury and today is gonna be my first day back on the road cant wait! ive missed my CS :(

ahh ill give you a flash when I see you then :)

bummer about the knee but at least your back on the road now

RB182 FF ASTRA GSI T
dont mean to sound like a geek here or make out as if im telling people what to do but what sort of picture would it paint for this girl if she was to sign up this forum and see thats being called mcslag, not very nice is it

Civic Type S GT
Christ I didn't know do many of us are around the BPool area! I think a BPool meet is definatly in order!!

BG 182 FF
every friday heading towards m6 north and every sunday coming back towards blackpool from there between 1 and 6pm

clio 182
Was at the back of the airport last night just went for a drive, ended up getting pulled by VOSA/ the police random check (only seemed to be pulling younger aged people on modified cars). They checked everything on my car exhaust, suspension, lights the lot. Well they failed mine because I had a split rubber on the CV joint drivers side, which means I recieved a prohibition order so have to retake my MOT carnt drive til I have this done and a £1k fine if I'm spotted driving. Just a heads up if ur running Decats or illegal plates. I wasn't speeding or anything to draw attention! Cars now in the garage getting another "MOT" of a m8.