ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blonde moment!

Meggy cabriolet

Got my 172, but unfortunatly I have no manual with it, meaning I am still trying to attempt to work out the trip computer button things.

Ive got the miles to go before you run out of petrol bit worked out, but what the devil do the other bits mean!? :confused:

Lee

BMW M2C

Average MPG, miles since filled up, miles until you next need to fill up, average speed, trip and mileage from memory oh and Cruise control speed.

[Edited by Lee on 4/26/2005 3:39:21 PM]

Cruise control speed you wont have!

Meggy cabriolet

Actually...speaking of auto changer apparently my Clio never had one and when i asked what the big void under the passenger seat was, he told me it was "storage space"...whatever! The thing is, couldnt complain considering i bought it as a trade in from one of my customers and I paid a rediculosly (SP) low price for it...hahahaha!

Renault Laguna Coupe

Its probably an EU import - they didnt have the changer. Apart from that and locking wheel-nuts, EU cars are identical to the UK models.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

the 172 doesnt have a trip computer, but my 1.4 does! so lets just do a straight swap, mines got interia mirrors and all sorts of wonderful things.

how about it???

:D

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 26 April 2005
Its probably an EU import - they didnt have the changer. Apart from that and locking wheel-nuts, EU cars are identical to the UK models.
I thought that imports only had a thatcham immobiliser and no alarm.

Clio200 EDC Lux

Hum strange my 172 is import and its got cd changer, locking wheelnuts (renault ones) only diff with mine is got a toad cat 1 alarm not standard renault one. havent looked at windows- what is etched in them?

Ph2 172

My imports got the changer. Must have a look at the wheelnuts, but dont think they are locking - at least i didnt get a key for them!!!

Think the computer goes - total milage, miles since last reset (trip), Petrol used (gallons), MPG, Miles till next refil, avg speed, Miles since reset (fuel reset).

Thats from memory and not totally sure about the order of the last 2 or 3.