ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody car

Clio 182 cup
Hey guys and girls.

Recently I ripped my exhaust off from the manifold back and snapped all the hangers and bolts so had to get all new brackets,centre hanger and fitting kit from rentech (cause their closest).
When the exhaust popped off from the manifold it tugged the lamba sensor back and bent the sensor and broke it.

Yesterday went for a drive and was fine stopped to go to the shop and then got back to the car the EML started flashing (it was already on because of the lamba) and wouldn't stop so turned the ignition off and then back on it stopped started the car up and then set off about 2 secs down the road put my foot down and then it happened the worst miss fire I have ever heard and then it would stop everytime I touch the peddle it miss fires.

Would this be something to do with the lamba or will it not be as straight forward a replacing the sensor ?

Or do you think it may be the ignition leads,plugs or coil pack ?

Cheers in advance.