ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody Council and Tar :(

Hey guys :)

Just after some advice really. I have had my racing blue 182 for about a month now. Not far from my house the council are doing road works (dug up the whole road, both sides for about 3 miles). If all of the dam stones being thrown up were not bad enough I have tar all over my car. Literally everywhere! The machine was throwing it all over the roads even when we were told we had to drive through!!!

They are quite frankly making a right mess of the whole job. There is so much tar on my car...even over the boot! I could get it out (probably) after about a week of constant tar removal and claying but I dont think its fair? This has annoyed me no end!!

I am just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and been able to sort anything out about it?

Thanks guys, :) Jack.