ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody drive shaft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

182 with cup packs
Meaning to put this up for a while just in case some poor guy did what I did (waste money).

A while a go I had 3 wheel bearings go in quick succession ££££££££££ then I thought brillant back to driving NOPE instead I got this violent juddering when reaching a certain speed usually 55mph but only if I stayed at that speed for say 2 mins but if I constantly fluctuated my speed no juddering of course I though wheel balance got it done ££££ kwik fit said I had alot of s**t gathered in my alloys. Problem started again bought a new set of alloys problem still there balanced wheels again. While all this was going on in my mind I kept thinking driveshaft IT WAS!!! drivers side drive shaft it had leaked a little grease and it was the culprit. Fixed now so hope this helps!

182 with cup packs
eh now this for certain but I think my cup packed one was around 90 quid but I have been told £200. I tried everywhere to get them but a think Renault are the only ones so they do an exchange basis.
You got this problem pal? Loch Awes ....... quiet lol

clio 182 sexy blue
I got an advisory on the drive shaft eh :)

Aye Loch awe is beautiful but quiet .. I prefer it quiet

clio 182 sexy blue
Aye man, its a stunning part ay the country. I went camping and fishing up there , great roads :) you're a lucky man sir