ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bloody insurance!

Are these quotes what i should be paying for a 1.4? Im 22, 2yrs ncb, 3 1/2 years driving, on the drive, imobiliser, 8000 miles, 2 claims on 3rd party ins. (one included an injury claim) and a window claim. I cant believe that some of these insurers wont even quote me. Its not my fault that people crash into me!

CHURCHILL £719.20
BUDGET/Zurich £788.52
QUOTE-A-CAR £865.24
ELEPHANT.CO.UK £873.60
ITS 4 ME/Zurich £890.79
SWINTON/Zurich £890.79
QUOTE-A-CAR £936.04
QUOTE-A-CAR £963.44
ENDSLEIGH £1030.95
INSURE IT ALL/Norwich Union £1061.55
DIRECT CHOICE/Zurich £1138.91
INSURE IT ALL/Fortis £1163.63
INSURE IT ALL/Fortis £1172.64
DIRECT CHOICE/Norwich £1228.95
DIRECT CHOICE/Union £1245.42
AXA our link to this insurer was unavailable
AUTO DIRECT unable to quote personal injury claim
NORWICH UNION DIRECT unable to quote for claims history
MORE TH>N insurer unable to quote for your details
SCREENTRADE.CO.UK insurer unable to quote for your details
DIRECT LINE insurer opted out. click name for info
ESURE insurer opted out. click name for info

Direct Line is £640.50 but I could only add 2 claims to the site - the other is only a window like but if I call them up do I lose my 10%? maybe i should try tesco to see if theyll do it cheaper than their own comapny!

Pretty high.

Ring HIC and speak to Phil.

Was giving me quotes which beat most by like, £400 every time.

320d M Sport

i was paying 800 on my 172 at your age, thats on a Grp 16 car, in Area 5 (6 is highest), on driveway.

are you haggling with them? its all a game, sure theyve got price scales + tables, but they can be persuaded to drop price.

im 20 got an xreg rsi and im payin £2500, im one of those high risk drivers lol!

(not my fault! crashed one of my clios due to surface water so its not cus of my ure insurance is high before ne one starts lol)

Cup 172

clio power, thats alot of money, im getting qoutes through for a twin turbo supra for £1300 (tesco) 22, 3yrs licence