ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bloody traffic wardens

fez

Clio 182 cup
269919_10150242563786527_693956526_7659667_222264_n.gif

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol is this the guy with the GTR and his pregnant wife drove it but then he woke up?

He parked in the wrong place. There's nothing wrong with what the traffic warden did. I've had umpteen tickets for parking in the wrong place. Never one complaint from me.

fez

Clio 182 cup
there was a bit of wrtiting but it got deleted so the comments are just about fair for just posting the picture. Its parked on my property just happens to be near the car park but the sods keep putting them on even though I spoke to one and explained, got 6 to now call about and when I use the golf never had one. The plate is horrid I hate it but the mother in law wanted to buy me a birthday present and she would have been heart broken if I had not put them on, she returns to spain on thursday and thats when they will be burnt!!!! things we do to keep the inlaws happy.

VW Touran, BeetleCab
Hi,
No such thing as a traffic wardens. Traffic wardens went when they de criminalised parking, about 6 years ago(might be 10 years now) They are either Parkrite officers, or civil enforcement officers.
And those plates!!!!!