ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody Weather...

Vee dub
Honest Rich, it's not had a clean since you spotted me in Cheltenham..... Pisisng down here so no chance of it getting cleaned.. puts me off going tbh!

Ah well...

just got in from washing it , was going to give it another coat of #26 but it looks like thats out the window.

ant

yep.
BRUN said:
ive washed mine but it keeps rainin so its gettin full of water spots

same here, im going to hang on till about 8pm and wash it again!!!!!

if its not raining :dapprove:

ah, washed, dried spun round the block, sat in the garage waiting for a nice cool evenings polishing coupled with a few mug a tea, gawd i know how to live!

106 GTi
Suns out now that I have risked finishing mine off with the danger of rain - typical, at least the roads are drying up quickly ready for the morning.

No more clio's for me!
Rich said:
Suns out now that I have risked finishing mine off with the danger of rain - typical, at least the roads are drying up quickly ready for the morning.

Fingers crossed mate! I'm toying with adding another coat of wax, but can't make up my mind! Can't wait to see the 'show' condition of your 182 ;)

Are you coming up in the convoy from jct 2 on the m5?

See ya tomorrow
Dan

Skoda Fabia vRS
thankfully the rain has held off !

ive now managed to

wash/clay/SSR2.5/#80/#7/EX-P almost the whole car, however the main area, the bonnet, hasnt been done properly as i was using #83 which was a pain in the arse, as ive already waxed it with the Zymol i didnt want to do it all again

106 GTi
dannyboy172 said:
Fingers crossed mate! I'm toying with adding another coat of wax, but can't make up my mind! Can't wait to see the 'show' condition of your 182 ;)

Are you coming up in the convoy from jct 2 on the m5?

See ya tomorrow
Dan

Cheers Dan, heading up with some of the Pug lot in the morning mate. See you there.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ah yea, the wheels, knew id forgot something, they need waxing

might do that tomorrow ive had enough for today

looking for 172 cup
just got in from cleaning, been dry 4 a couple of hours.... :cool:

lets hope it stays dry.......