ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blowing !

Black 172
.......... an exhaust that is ! i cant believe i have an 03 plate 172 and the exhaust is blowing on it !!! It sounds awful! sooo gonna get it fixed this weekend :( first the air bags lights coming on last week and now it sounds like a van ! Lol

cliovicky said:
my back box has totally fallen off now !! sounds very mean !! and extremely loud lol
Be careful the exhaust will heat up the back of the car around the bumper might melt some of the plastics.

Black 172
its no where near the bumper, i got to drive it i dont have any option. Its being fixed on saturday and i only need to do a 20 min journey to work tomorrow

Scirocco GT 210
My backbox fell off at 40k miles, was so loud was embarrassing to drive

Was told it was going to happen and it did!

cliovicky said:
its no where near the bumper, i got to drive it i dont have any option. Its being fixed on saturday and i only need to do a 20 min journey to work tomorrow
I mean the hot exhaust gases don't have chnace to escape and heat u the area where the back box it terriably.

BMW 320d SE
LOL. I drove my 182 for the first time in a week last night, and my exhaust started blowing from the join between cat and mid-section. Thing is, it's a blueflame not a standard one, and I've got no time to get it fixed but it's proper embarassing! It sounds like a dodgy Nova with a big bore on it! :eek:

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Dont have one - checked this morn. Like i said last night if you want it welding back on let me know

RenaultSport 172 cup
My exhaust fell off on my cup after 3 years and only 24k back in may. Think the things programmed to fall off at that time. Get a s/s cat back, thats what I got