ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 1*2 Thatcham

Clio 182
Blue 1*2 parked up outside Subway in Thatcham this afternoon, Turini wheels iirc. Haven't seen it locally before, looked good in the sunshine though.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Where are you from pug_leg and what do you drive? I'm in a Trophy in Newbury, I'll keep a lookout for you if you're local?

Clio 182
I'm in a silver 182, mainly driving the Newbury - Reading routes. Live & work nr Aldermaston area. Seen a couple of trophies around, one of which is BigDaveTrophy on here. You might be the other! Not been to any meets but will have to do soon soon. Where abouts in Newbury are you?

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm south side, not far from Tesco/McDonald's and the rugby club.

I'm on a personalised plate, I know there's another Trophy in Newbury that isn't.

I'll keep a look out for you mate, normally I only drive out at weekends but maybe see you at a meet soon.