ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 middlesbrough 3.30pm

Megane Sport F1 :)
As above...lovely low 172 on black wheels. Looked really nice. I was in the black 172..gave u a nod :)

106GTI / NovaC20LET
That was me mate :) your car looked very nice and very clean! Not washed mine in ages lol. What exhaust do you have on it?

Thanks mate! Iv just fitted the exhaust actually. It's a stainless system that I got off ebay from a company called Cybox. Really well built piece of kit,welded really well and was a perfect fit! You thinking of changing your system like?

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Yeah had a yozza system on for over 2 years and think its time for something quiter lol, plus gonna be fitting my itbs shortly so that should cover the sound side of things. Where did you get your suspension geo done? Anywhere local to Boro area? Need my camber readjusting and would prefer not to mooch to Newcastle again if possible.

The system Iv got is quiet when driving steady but is nice and raspy when I put my foot down. Had my geometry etc done at Tyre Exchange at cannon park. Cost me £30 and they did an awesome job, Definately recommend them!