ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blue 172 stripped out in west heath/cofton

R

rhys davies

Has orange sticker on it saying tow was parked up on nuthurst road and I think the wheels are black pro race 1.2s

Lionel Richie
yeah i've had meek racing on the phone checking i'm not out joy riding in his car LOL, wasn't me or his car!

R

rhys davies

Alex is your car always at the pub by the island at the bottom of cofton park I forgot what the pubs called now and I love your 182 mate its mint brummie kid :)

R

rhys davies

Well have to get a list of local people together and decide on a place and time but I dunno how to go about that lool :(

182 track weapon
in the local meets section just put in west mids area decide where you wanna meet and the time and whoever turns up turns up job done lol the oak tree pub top car park a good one cuz can get i pint 2

R

rhys davies

I was thinking thay also alex works there what time is best for you to and weeknight or weekend ?

182 track weapon
any time mate 99% make it lol this wks a busy 1 cus trin to get here finished .im finishin the wiring and gettin the clay bar on it tonite.so busy nite