ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 197 Exeter

clio/meggy
Saw you today going along Alphington road Exeter... private number plate, looking very clean unlike my black R26 which needs a wash.
You put the hazards on and waved, are you local?

My brother has a blue 182 cup and is in Exeter too, he is on here as mark.cup

cheers Jay ;-)

Ly meg R26
that was me! i posted up on the renault forum too, i picked it up saturday, loved your car mate. i live in okehampton

clio/meggy
that was me! i posted up on the renault forum too, i picked it up saturday, loved your car mate. i live in okehampton

Hi mate, my car was filthy but does look clean from a distance, my brother pc'd it for me the other week.

Was liking the 197, was hoping you were going to join the A38 for a blast ;-(

I bet you was loving it having not long picked it up, might see you about if you pop into Exeter, give us a wave or flash. My brother has a 182 cup on a private plate so keep an eye out for him as he is on here too.

cheers ;-)

Ly meg R26
i had a rb 182 before i px for the 197 and i was never spotted lol. will keep an eye out though, hopefully see you around, cheers steve

Ly meg R26
lol she dont mind me pushing the faster pedal but its always more fun on your own, was hoping for a nice day 2day but its raining so will have to contain myself untill a better day

clio/meggy
here is a few pics of the black beast after being pc'd by mark.cup (brother)

r26004wz8.jpg

r26003ku2.jpg

wish it was that clean now.... needs a clean but looks like it is going to rain here too.

My missus dont like me driving fast, says it makes her feel sick! lol

clio/meggy
Been speaking to madhops, he says there is a track day near honiton next month, my brother has been and said it was good.

Will have to see what we can do.

got any tuning plans for the 197?

Jay

Ly meg R26
he is a she lol, yea if you look in the meets section its under airfield..fun trackday, went to the last 1 but the weather was really bad, still a really good day out though, no plans yet, dont want to invailed the warrenty

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Been speaking to madhops, he says there is a track day near honiton next month, my brother has been and said it was good.

Will have to see what we can do.

got any tuning plans for the 197?

Jay

The track day is in July at Smeatharpe airfield near Honiton, come along. £5 deposit secures you a place.

BMW E46 330i Touring
jimbo, am sure I've seen your Meggy pulling out of a junction in Heavitree before, by Scummerfields...

clio/meggy
thats me if in heavitree, no other R26'S around me... not seen many in Exeter tbh.

seen a silver 172 local to heavitree if that is you?

BMW E46 330i Touring
I live in Heavitree, used to have a silver ph1 172 and now have a silver 172 Cup.

I quite often see another ph1 driving through Heavitree, don't think the guy's on here though.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Might be your R26 I've seen in Tescos along Rydon Lane a few times?

more then likely mate as it seems to be my second home there.... bloody missus and shopping!

lol that'll be it then, usually seen with a lady and possibly kiddy in tow? :)

Used to work down Rydon Lane and went there to relive boredom at lunchtimes (yes it was that boring that Tecos was an escape..) but work in town now and get all the excitement of bombs going off.

exeter is the place to be it seems

Knows it