ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue or silver 172 cup?

172 cup
Can anyone help? just wondering whether a silver cup 172 second hand values are the same as the mondial blue.

WTF is with all the Cup value threads this week?!

I'd say the silver ones generally command a premium as they are rarer, newer than most (was only available near end of production), and came with the option of CC.

But you'd have to take the condition and milage of the car into account of course.

cock mobile.
People like Mondial blue, half the people with Cups only bought it for the pretty colour, so I'd stick with the blue.

2003 clio sport 172
Blue may be more popular but they look nicer. if i were looking for one i wouldnt pay a premium for a rare colour either.

VW ....
^Aye but as i said they are as rare as rocking horse sh1t ,that hunk of a man Jon R off here had one .

cli0 172 - whats a 'Pro-Seed 172'?

Well ,i've got a Pro-speed exhaust on ,but Alan off here calls me seedy(really dunno why :S) .... i'll let u do the rest ;)

133/225/CLS AMG
They sold 2,302 Clio 172 Cups in Mondial Blue. According to Renault figures 106 of those had climate control!!!!

Only sold 90 in Iceberg Silver so I'd imagine that the rarity of those may hold its value slightly more. Only 33 had climate control on them as welll.

To be honest, that doesn't make the the blue Cups that rare, not by comparison to some of the other coloured 172/182s.

A4 Avant & A3
They sold 2,302 Clio 172 Cups in Mondial Blue. According to Renault figures 106 of those had climate control!!!!

To be honest, that doesn't make the the blue Cups that rare, not by comparison to some of the other coloured 172/182s.

So that makes my Blue cup with climate 1 of 106.. thats quite rare then.

133/225/CLS AMG
Yes Norris it does indeed!!! :D

Bearing in mind I had no idea they even offered Climate Control in any of the 172 Cups, be it silver or blue.

MCS R56
Never drive a silver car. Unless you want to blend in with every other person on the road. Blue Cup - always!

blue is the best colour but they are everywhere however if you had a silver cup people probably would think its a ff 172 with turinis on he he

172, Tiguan
^Aye but as i said they are as rare as rocking horse sh1t ,that hunk of a man Jon R off here had one .

Hi!

I miss that car :(

5_G.jpg