ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

blueflame or ktec stealth?

Jap Shed
I have narrowed my choice to these 2, can you give me you opinions if you own either?
whats louder? the flame looks a bargian at 265 delivered from the factory.............:)

ST
Big Iain and Ali both good mates of mine have one on their cars and they go pretty well....not too loud when cruising and a nice tone when giving it some.

ant

yep.
depends what you want.

tailpipes - blueflame
none - stealth.

i imagine the blueflame will be louder as they're not too discreet! [love mine]

ant

yep.
theres nothing wrong with the blueflame.

they make the exhausts for TVR, Bentley, Lotus and Westfield. so not too shabby eh?

tiTTy & SV650
big iain doesnt think much of his ktec does he? Certainly put chic off buying one I think...

FYI Big Iains stealth failed at the welds. I'm liking my blueflame more and more, I chose it based on price i.e. I needed a new exhaust and it was best value for money.

People were raving about blueflame a few months ago, now they **** em off.

I'd get a milltech if i was organising a group buy again it'd be for milltech, but I like my blueflame.

172 cup
miltek only seem to be developing exhaust's for the 182 and a couple of newer cars and they are very expensive
i fancy a stealth one but people seem to be slating the k-tec one at the moment so im now thinking of getting one custom made, the problem with that is finding someone that will do it well

tiTTy & SV650
i prefer 172 systems cut into the bumper, the blueflame 172 zorst isnt cut in. Custom is way to go for a 172 IMO

dont really like stealth ones, prefer an exhaust at the back, looks odd when the car sounds loudish with no exhaust. imo of course