ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blueflame or ktec stealth?

Jap Shed
I have narrowed my choice to these 2, can you give me you opinions if you own either?
whats louder? the flame looks a bargian at 265 delivered from the factory.............:)

ST
Big Iain and Ali both good mates of mine have one on their cars and they go pretty well....not too loud when cruising and a nice tone when giving it some.

ant

yep.
depends what you want.

tailpipes - blueflame
none - stealth.

i imagine the blueflame will be louder as they're not too discreet! [love mine]

ant

yep.
theres nothing wrong with the blueflame.

they make the exhausts for TVR, Bentley, Lotus and Westfield. so not too shabby eh?

tiTTy & SV650
big iain doesnt think much of his ktec does he? Certainly put chic off buying one I think...

FYI Big Iains stealth failed at the welds. I'm liking my blueflame more and more, I chose it based on price i.e. I needed a new exhaust and it was best value for money.

People were raving about blueflame a few months ago, now they **** em off.

I'd get a milltech if i was organising a group buy again it'd be for milltech, but I like my blueflame.

172 cup
miltek only seem to be developing exhaust's for the 182 and a couple of newer cars and they are very expensive
i fancy a stealth one but people seem to be slating the k-tec one at the moment so im now thinking of getting one custom made, the problem with that is finding someone that will do it well

tiTTy & SV650
i prefer 172 systems cut into the bumper, the blueflame 172 zorst isnt cut in. Custom is way to go for a 172 IMO

dont really like stealth ones, prefer an exhaust at the back, looks odd when the car sounds loudish with no exhaust. imo of course