ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth adapter for a TV?

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
My old dear has bought herself some Bluetooth headphones for her TV, not realising the TV doesn't have a Bluetooth output, so she needs to buy an adapter.

Having a look on ebay they look to be just something you plug in the usb and 3.5mm jack, or am I missing something?

2014 Clio 200t edc
I can’t help with the tv but I used one of those with a usb car stereo, I think they also have a aux out too which would need to be plugged into the aux in on tv and it should work. Can’t see why not as the sound will be transferred by Bluetooth and then transferred to aux in. Worth a try for a few quid.

Mk1
Just out of interest does anyone know if you can connect 2 x bluetooth headphones to a TV with bluetooth?

I wonder if an adapted would be the answer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
My dad did the same thing recently.

If she has an optical out I ended up getting my dad one of these but bought it from aliexpress for about £13 from their 'official' store on there.

Works fine and the headphones just connect to it automatically.