ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth connection to play music through standard audio – simple solution with link

CrashBurnFly

ClioSport Club Member
  various
I wanted to play Bluetooth music etc. through my standard radio without cutting any wires. I did not want or need to make phone calls.

After exploring I found this and it works very well with control of tracks, pause and volume through the standard car controls including those on the steering wheel.

Simple to install - pull out the radio and plug it in the back of the radio and you are done.

I have been using it for 6 months and all good. Works with a variety of standard Renault radios and see list on web page.

For £30 I now have all my music coming out of the cars speakers.

I have no association with this Co - just an impressed customer.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
I realise this was a long time ago since you posted this but do you know how it draws power from the head unit as others I have seen need power to work?

CrashBurnFly

ClioSport Club Member
  various
It plugs into the block that I think is for the optional CD dukebox and takes power from that