ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth options for 2010 Clio GT

2010 Clio GT
Hi guys,

First post but I've been a lurker for quite a while. I picked up a 2010 Clio GT in February and I want to start making some changes.

I'm wanting Bluetooth functionality in my car, including phone calls and music but I'm not sure how best to go about it. I've had a bit of a search and it seems like there's 2 obvious options:

1. Buy and fit a new head unit that includes Bluetooth. I don't know if this will work with the steering column controls though?

2. I think I read somewhere that you can buy the actual OEM Bluetooth kit (made by Parrot?) that Renault use and have that fitted. That way it works with the steering column controls and the TomTom screen etc?

This is my first car and I have no experience with this kind of thing so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Matt