ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluetooth speaker

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Any recommendations for a Bluetooth speaker? Max budget is around £150 but id rather not spend that much.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Big Jambox is about that much. Absolutely brilliant.

Use it around the house for listening to music from my iPhone in the kitchen or bedroom getting ready for work sometimes. Have taken it for picnics/camping/beach visits before too.

Battery lasts for ages, it's VERY loud for it's size. Bass cutoff is about 60 or 70hz IIRC (from testing with YT vids).

There might be something better out there for the money these days but I'd buy it again if I had the choice.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Thanks mate. I've got a Bose Soundlink which is brilliant but it's about £220, and my girlfriend doesn't want the same as me. I'll take a look, any others?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Did you see my above post lol?

Don’t buy the Beats Pill. Just don’t. Even if you like that classic Beats sound, the thumping low-end and rich, sculpted audio, you won’t like the Pill. It distorts at stunningly low volumes, and never sounds anywhere near as good as it should. It’s among the most expensive speakers on this list, and one of the worst-sounding. Stay far away.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Did you see my above post lol?

Don’t buy the Beats Pill. Just don’t. Even if you like that classic Beats sound, the thumping low-end and rich, sculpted audio, you won’t like the Pill. It distorts at stunningly low volumes, and never sounds anywhere near as good as it should. It’s among the most expensive speakers on this list, and one of the worst-sounding. Stay far away.

Lol no, it was only a suggestion, I've not even listened to one.

Personally you get what you pay for, I'd pay the extra for B&Ws offering but at £300 it's not cheap (albeit the best on the market).

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Came third in the above reviews :)

On pure sound quality alone, the SoundLink Mini can’t be beat. It produces full, rich, clean, natural, and dynamic audio of all sorts; it’s shockingly good for a speaker this small. But its connection is inconsistent and its range is poor, only going up to about 15 feet, and the SoundLink has nothing in the way of extras or cool added features. Plus, it’s heavy. It sounds great, but that’s not all I want in a portable Bluetooth speaker.