ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluevision bulb install but also, do you think......

RS 200
.... renault will be able to give me a screw that I have lost?

Its one of the brass coloured ones that holds the bulb holder in place in the lamp unit, as when I was loosening them off to be able to take the old bulbs out I undid it a bit too much and it fell into the light unit itself, so at the moment the drivers side main beam bulb only has one screw on the retaining clip.
Although it seems sturdy enough it would put my mind at ease know it has 2 screws in place.
The screw itself isnt that big at all, probably just less than a centimetre in lenght, not sure on the thread width though and they also have a T15 torx head.

Anyway, enough of my clumsyness here are a couple of sidelight comparison photos I managed tonight, hopefully be able to get some better ones soon.

LINK TO PICS

The pack was the H7 Philips Bluevision kit from www.powerbulbs.co.uk which also came with the 2 w5w side light bulbs, of which my main aim was to imporve the look of the side lights to help match that of the Xenons, instead of the standard yellow looking bulbs.
Thought I'd get the pack and do the main beams at the same time.
The new bluevision sidelights seem to have dome the trick and the mainbeams aren't to bad either.

Chris