ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bluewater Meet Pictures 27.01.2008

RS 172
Got in a few before security stop the picture taking :D.

Only a few of mine turned out to be usable in the end, so this is my 2 pence worth. Some of em' are a bit blurred.

Post yours in here too guys :D.

dsc0006vg7.jpg

dsc0007ra2.jpg

dsc0008ra9.jpg

dsc0010pm3.jpg

dsc0011at6.jpg

dsc0014zq5.jpg

dsc0023nq5.jpg

dsc0025sf1.jpg

dsc0027mv6.jpg

dsc0029gr2.jpg

dsc0030ei1.jpg

dsc0031ns4.jpg

Big turnout, counted 26 cars before moving on (Clios, Meggys and one ASBO :D).

RS 172
great pics! what cam/lens you using?

D80 with the 18-70 kit lens. Was using the tripod collapsed as a monopod, but I just wasnt steady enough under that light to stop the blurring. Should have just used the tripod properly lol.

Clio 197
Good turnout, shame we all ended up splitting up and being different places.
Didnt even take any pics as when i turned up you guys were being told to leave

1.8 Civic EX
good pics Matt. here's mine...

security were alright, weren't allowed pics as it's private property. they were watching us for ages so i thought i'd best go say hello and check it was all cool. lucky i did as i was chatting to them for a while and appreciated the fact that i actually went to speak to them.

they said we should move all the cars around the car park if we wanted to go shopping as they may end up getting clamped or towed as it was an organised meet on private property..

P1270024.jpg

P1270029.jpg

P1270031.jpg

P1270032.jpg

P1270033.jpg

P1270039.jpg

P1270043.jpg

P1270050.jpg

P1270066.jpg

good old turnout. thanks to everyone for coming!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Good meet folks. Was great to catch up. Shame security broke up the party.....looks as tho most of you had moved on by the time we got back to the cars....to be replaced with a load of Emo skateboarding teens.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Good meet folks. Was great to catch up. Shame security broke up the party.....looks as tho most of you had moved on by the time we got back to the cars....to be replaced with a load of Emo skateboarding teens.
Not forgetting the carrot on steriods(astra) and crew! pmsl
*edit* they may of turned up just after u went... cant remember!

Cliosport 197
Was a good turn out,just a shame we had too split up.Got loads of pictures but don't know how too put them on.

I'm loving Dunc's parking, just the way we like it :approve:

I can't believe they turfed you out for taking pics, that's so gay:dapprove: never been asked to leave there before.

Trophy 007
lovely pix. The Trophy looks awesome with that plate, i'm getting 007 in a few weeks and am thinking of getting one

Merc A class
The ly meg is mint and sounds awsome when booted good 2 see some megs turn up

some good piks guys! :D