RDH ClioSport Club Member May 14, 2008 #1 The paint on my back panel is blurred when view in sunlight, also blurs the reflection of cars parked next to it etc, has it been resprayed?
The paint on my back panel is blurred when view in sunlight, also blurs the reflection of cars parked next to it etc, has it been resprayed?
Eckascliovalver Car Astra van,Mk1 nova May 14, 2008 #2 yes, sounds like it has mate, but sounds like an amature job
RDH ClioSport Club Member May 14, 2008 #3 looks it aswell. I'm getting the alot of panels resprayed in abotu a months time so will just have to add this to the list. Now I'm just worried if it's had previous damage to it now though.
looks it aswell. I'm getting the alot of panels resprayed in abotu a months time so will just have to add this to the list. Now I'm just worried if it's had previous damage to it now though.