ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC carbon dynamic airbox for CLIO RS.

182 cup pack

Guys a friend of mine from Greek Renault club has a clio sport with Devil excaust system(middle and backbox)

We want to test the BMC carbon dynamic airbox...

Has anyone tested it?Is it good or what?In my clio 1,4 16v that now is 1,6 16v I use it for 1 year and Im very sattisfied..But will it be the same in the 2,0 lt engine?

What other filters do you suggest in case that it is not good??

Cheers.

FRST and 106 GTi

there are two types of BMC-CDA. One up to 1600cc and another from 1601cc to 2400cc.

There are also specific bmc-cda kits for many hot hatchs. Take a look at BMC-cdas catalogue for this.

Have seen a couple of 172 with a std bmc-cda model (up to 2400cc wich is HUGE) and the fitting is a pain! I would go for a viperX.

Performance... doesnt the 172 goes lean on its mix somewhere over its rev range when using a bmc-cda?
Dont know.

Quote: Originally posted by BUTRE on 27 July 2003

there are two types of BMC-CDA. One up to 1600cc and another from 1601cc to 2400cc.

There are also specific bmc-cda kits for many hot hatchs. Take a look at BMC-cdas catalogue for this.

Have seen a couple of 172 with a std bmc-cda model (up to 2400cc wich is HUGE) and the fitting is a pain! I would go for a viperX.

Performance... doesnt the 172 goes lean on its mix somewhere over its rev range when using a bmc-cda?
Dont know.

whats this ^ all about as ive just recieved mine?

dont want my pistons going into meltdown