ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMC CDA Filter

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

After many enquiries about availability for this induction kit for the 1.8 16v, it seems an adaptor is required in order to fit it.

Problem is this is not available from BMC! A place I have enquired about this kit is going to the importers tomorrow to try and get details of how to do such a thing. Probably a piece of silicone hose with round at one end to fit the CDA and oval at other to attach to the engine.

Any1 else thinking of getting one of these kits for their valver? Would be handy to know so that this mod can be justified by numbers.

I wanna get one of these too, Nick Read did some phoning around, I thoink he said the BMW 3.0 Z3 was the one to go for as it was short and fat and had 80mm outlets at both ends. Im not sure how youd fix it to the throttle body as the lip is very small, how would you get a jubilee clip over it??

Cheers, Simon.

B 8

Black Mk2 172 [ B 8 ]

I fitted my BMC CDA last week on my Mk2 172. Bought it from the guys at www.AUTOPARIS.com.au and they made the adapter aswell for me.

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Yeah but they are not making it for the 16v, unless a few people ask them and then not sure how long that will take.

Now summer is finally here want to fit a better filter and the BMC may be the first available when the adaptor for it is finally sorted out!

BMW 320d Sport

The Z3 CDA should be with me soon as well as the 90 degree Samco elbow to plumb it in. Ill post on here once its done.