ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body bumper strips?

Clio Authentique 1.2
How do you go about removing and colour coding the body strips on a clio... i want to remove them so i can get them body coloured as it is a much nicer and cleaner look. Is it something you can do yourself or is it something you have to get down at the dealership or paint shop... Also what other colour do you think that will go well with my car... i was thinking painting the clio badge, bullet and getting some OEM alloys and paint them white? other colour suggestions?

img0166z.jpg

If you go carfull you can just pull em off. with us of a screw driver. If you cant get the front or back one off the take the bumper of and poke em from behind (roll on the puns) you can do it yourself with rattle can there is a thread somewhere that show you how to do it

Clio Authentique 1.2
ahhhh ok cheers, roughly how long will it take for it to get sanded, primed and painted? And what things will i need?