ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body kit on my RT

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Finally got the body kit on my MK1 RT. I'm pleased with the results.
Not everyones style but i like it.

Let me know what you think...
...cheers

Attachments

• DSCF0018.JPG
    DSCF0018.JPG
    337.3 KB · Views: 120
  • DSCF0017.JPG
    DSCF0017.JPG
    325.4 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF0019.JPG
    DSCF0019.JPG
    334.7 KB · Views: 56
  MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Hi Chris

Looks good, Told you to get rid of those light masks months ago, looks like im not the only one that thinks so!!! lol

Agree Black mesh would look better!!

Call me later fella

andre

1.6 16v without an engine
lol its higher than david beckhams voice... lower it and lose the mesh itd look decent :eek:

Get rid of the light masks, remove the black stickers on the doors, color code the mirrors, smooth the boot and bonnet, get a spoiler, tints, drop it on its arse and get the wheels refurbed in gloss black! have the black mesh as well and it will look sweet :D

CS Dungeon
Looks ok mate

Things needed imo:

Black mesh
Anthracite/black alloys
Lose the light masks
Colour code mirrors
Lower
16v Spoiler

A silver Honda
How about,

black mesh all round
Black wheels
unpainted (black) morette head lights
carbon bonnet (real or skinned)

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
al said:
.......and is it me or is it a different colour now?

It's still the same colour it was just the light when i took the pics. I scraped the front bumper on a stupid pot hole... long story but i had to touch it up and it was still the same colour as before.

C

Cupster

Honestly, I would have kept the money but each to their own.

Defo needs lowering and swap the silver mesh for black. Get rid of those horrid covered lights and get the black angel stylees and a valver bonnet. Paint the wheels black. Will be a big improvement IMO.

Can someone Photochop the above?

DSCF0018b.jpg

What i'd do: lower it, lose the light masks, colour-code mirrors, blacken the mesh and add valver wings and bonnet. Front bumper isn't my cup of tea, but doesn't look too bad. Overall finish looks good. Could do with a subtle rear spoiler too.