ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Shops North Wales/West

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Anyone got one they would recommend near Chester/Wrexham area.
Going to be a full respray so happy to spend a decent wedge for a top finish.

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Give Ben at VTEC Direct a call, he's in Winsford and I'm pretty sure he knows of a good place. They resprayed his race EP3. If you're willing to travel a bit further into North Wales, then Ian Hughes and Son body repair are very good, they're based in Mochdre, Conwy County but they're expensive.

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Quick hijack as I need a bonnet and bumper respraying but would be looking for a quality job.

How expensive are we talking about with the guys in Mochdre, that's only 18 minutes away from me!

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Quick hijack as I need a bonnet and bumper respraying but would be looking for a quality job.

How expensive are we talking about with the guys in Mochdre, that's only 18 minutes away from me!
You must be close by then, whereabouts are you? I'm in Deganwy. My parents have used them and their work is excellent but difficult to say price wise, you'd need to nip there and see them for a quote. There's a body repair place near Pwllheli that's also getting good reviews. https://www.facebook.com/G.Paintworkx/

Last edited:
Reactions: MLB

HAP

ClioSport Club Member
  Petrol blue 182

I'm also on the look out for someone to respray my bumper and bonnet if you find anyone decent please let me know 😂

Reactions: MLB

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I will! I've had a pretty decent quote by someone local but they've done a wheel spot repair and I'm not sure if I'd be happy with the quality of their work on body panels.

Once lock down is lifted I might pop down and see if they can give me a quote!

You must be close by then, whereabouts are you? I'm in Deganwy. My parents have used them and their work is excellent but difficult to say price wise, you'd need to nip there and see them for a quote. There's a body repair place near Pwllheli that's also getting good reviews. https://www.facebook.com/G.Paintworkx/

Ah that is close by, I'm located near Rhyl! Thanks for the tips, always good to have a good body shop close by!

Might be able to do a little north Wales meet with @HAP in a couple of weeks?

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I will! I've had a pretty decent quote by someone local but they've done a wheel spot repair and I'm not sure if I'd be happy with the quality of their work on body panels.

Once lock down is lifted I might pop down and see if they can give me a quote!

Ah that is close by, I'm located near Rhyl! Thanks for the tips, always good to have a good body shop close by!

Might be able to do a little north Wales meet with @HAP in a couple of weeks?
Sounds good mate! Yes up for a meet if I can lads. [emoji106]

Crazylegs

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hell yeah that sounds great, im off work for a week starting 11th of july if that's any help.
I'm off work next week lol but got loads to do as we've just moved house, may be able to do something the following weekend perhaps.

Reactions: HAP