ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodykit Clio

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Rob i agree

I dont care whos that is - ITS A PILE OF w**k!

However its only the front n back bumpers and the sideskirts which make it sh*te!

Lose them and its an ok motor.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

a flip paint job makes any car look good though.. well maybe not a saxo (hehe :D )

Clio Sport 172

that silver one is crap sorry but it goes southend and i hate it i would much rarther a standared valver over that heap

That would be fantastic for clearing road kill off the streets...or for avoiding it by scooping up live bunnies and putting them down safely at the side of the road....ah bless!!

Its The bunny saver bumper!! ;)

megane

looks better with the flip paint but that bumper aint nice

saw it at max power looked ok there too but stil didnt like that bumper

andy

i think thats the one that was in Max power but when it was silver i recognise the set up

im sure he didnt have that front bumper though!

Vix :)

I like the new colour but i could buy a perfectly good car for a respray in that flippy stuff! He has obviously given it his all though, fairlplay.

-Rob

172, Tiguan

Personally i feel sorry for the poor Clio, i bet the owner didnt ask it if it wanted to look really stupid...

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

If they stick to novas they are probably improving it by removing most of the car and replacing it but dont do that sh*t to a clio.

got nothing against tastfull mods but thats sh*te.