ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodykits!?!

Clio 1.2 mk1
Hello everyone, does any1 know any good! websites for bodykits to fit my 1997 mk1 3dr clio? except ktec racing. coz i cudnt find any.
Thanks for the help.
Alex

VW Passat 170 sport
Kits on mk1 ph3s no go!!

Kits r gay, get sum PH3 colour coded bumpers, Lower, Alloys, Exhaust system done!!

Only kit thats nice is a Dimma but thatll be roughly £3000 a think

Clio 1.2 mk1
Kombat kit

i found this one on K-tec racing:
http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=224

What do people think???
icon13.gif
icon14.gif

Vectra :(
sucks6.jpg

Only joking mate.

I couldnt recommend a decent kit really as i dont like any of the ones i have seen except the dimma kit and that is looking very dated now, didnt age well

Vectra :(
However i suppose if you could get a replica maxi kit that would look great. Always liked the maxi clios

cadasport_foto3.jpg

Clio 1.2 mk1
Yeah all good help, thanks. i get the impression not many people like bodykits? which i think is abit weird but im probly the weird 1?

I would no what else to spend the money on coz i dnt no much about cars so i cudnt fit any engine mods??? Any ideas?

Thanks again

FF 182, v6 wheels
the majority of ppl dont like them on here. they prefer understated cars with engine mods. and subtle little changes on the car

Clio 1.2 mk1
Does Any1 have a link for a website where i can check out and possible buy a "dimma" kit?

Iv done a quick google search and havnt cum up wiv much. Thanks.

Depends what your after really, mine is completely ott, and I have spent a small fortune on it! But I like it and thats what counts.

Maxi or Dimma kit all in including fitting and respray will come to nearer 3k tbh, loads of work to get it spot on, will also need new wheels to fill the arches etc, going to be 5k to have a mint dimma or maxi done from scratch I reckon.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
lol yer that does seem abit mad. like more than the value of the car itself lol

You get what you pay for, Expect LABOUR bills of £2-3k for a wide arch kit! Regardless of cars value.

Just for curiosity, how much did you expect it was to fit and spray a wide arch kit.

I've recently spent £6k labour for my bodywork, that didnt include any parts, just the fitting, smoothing and spraying! You get what you pay for!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
you deff get what you pay for, i skimped abit on my body work to start off with using a cheap body shop, regretted it and ended up payin more to have it put right.

Clio Hybrid
depends where and how will you do it - in Poland you spray for 3.000 PLN which is 790 EUR (thats including full service)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
On the subject of bodykits, how much would it cost (roughly) to get it sprayed then fitted? Any ideas?

A decent job £1k I'd say

Thats a DECENT job for just front and rear bumpers and skirts, any less and you have to wonder why its so cheap.
F*ck that, find a decent back street garage... I know what you mean though, my friend has a mk1 he found the cheapest place he could and the back bumper is over to the left and the sideskirts were screwed on, and you can see the screw on the door sills when the doors shut.
You could try this website for some kits also:
http://www.m8auto-tec.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/1137/products_id/128014