ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bodyshops in the South East

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

Can anybody recommend a good bodyshop in the South East?

Am looking at a full respray, with rear arches being cut out, new ones fitted and undersealed and a bit of smoothing.

Thanks

James

Clio Mk1 Hybrid

Can anybody recommend a good bodyshop in the South East?

Am looking at a full respray, with rear arches being cut out, new ones fitted and undersealed and a bit of smoothing.

Thanks

James

V&G Crash Repairs, Sidcup in Kent. Amazing.. have worked on my dads Astons, NSX etc. all to a a high standard and we always go back to them without fail.. Not cheap though.

-Rob

V&G Crash Repairs, Sidcup in Kent. Amazing.. have worked on my dads Astons, NSX etc. all to a a high standard and we always go back to them without fail.. Not cheap though.

-Rob

Corsa 2.0 16v baby

FC bodyworks in witchford or in fordham there is a really good un, just outside cambs.

Corsa 2.0 16v baby

FC bodyworks in witchford or in fordham there is a really good un, just outside cambs.

Mk2 172 (Silver)

anyone know of any others?? preferably in the surrey/kent area?

david...pm sent about the one in chertsey.

Mk2 172 (Silver)

anyone know of any others?? preferably in the surrey/kent area?

david...pm sent about the one in chertsey.

Id recommend Pullens Crash Repair (PCR) in Folkestone, top work, and really friendly too. Also heard good things about Ashford Panelcraft.

Id recommend Pullens Crash Repair (PCR) in Folkestone, top work, and really friendly too. Also heard good things about Ashford Panelcraft.

Weeman sucks ****

Garden city coachworks in hatfield. They resprayed my bonnet and soon will be doing a new rear bumper for me.

Weeman sucks ****

Garden city coachworks in hatfield. They resprayed my bonnet and soon will be doing a new rear bumper for me.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

also pootle, seeing as its not for mods u could try automex in sutton or Shadbolts in sutton both of whom are very good isnruance approved ones :)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

also pootle, seeing as its not for mods u could try automex in sutton or Shadbolts in sutton both of whom are very good isnruance approved ones :)

Mk2 172 (Silver)

thanks alot folks....

david, i tried the one in shepperton and no answer....will pop in i think...at least that way they can look at what needs to be done. thanks again!!

Em

Mk2 172 (Silver)

thanks alot folks....

david, i tried the one in shepperton and no answer....will pop in i think...at least that way they can look at what needs to be done. thanks again!!

Em