ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bolt in Roll Cages

Lionel Richie
Just gauging interest at the moment, but we have an oppourtunity to supply bolt in roll cages (functional, NOT SHOW cages) no welding or reinforment points are needed!!

they're not as extreme as a safety devices cage, but are designed for track use

simple to fit/remove

and the best bit! the price!! £300 or less!

R35 GTR
What sort of weight are they?

I wouldnt want to add alot. Any more than 20kg and I would say no.lol.:rasp:

Clio f7r Trackcar
prob lookin at around 30kgs for a 10 point bolt in steel cage i would imagine.

my OMP one is 32kgs, but well worth it.

sounds like a good price fred.

however plates are nessesary at some points on the clio floor, otherwise the bolts will just ripp straight thru. even still easy enough to put in/remove.

Lionel Richie
these are the same cages used by the Motorsport Vision 182 clios

no reinforcment needed, no drilling required either

INTERESTED!!!! PICS PICS PICS please. I know my current insurers are roll cage nazis but its up for re-newal in december....

R35 GTR
FredYozzasport said:
no Dave, nowhere near 32kg!!! i haven't weighed one yet, but its not that heavy!!!

cool, after the other day of nutty driving i think this would be a sound investment.:S

Clio f7r Trackcar
FredYozzasport said:
no Dave, nowhere near 32kg!!! i haven't weighed one yet, but its not that heavy!!!

what they made from fred?

if steel they will defo be around 30kilo's.

still 30 kilo's aint much in terms of weight for the gains that can be had on track.

well worth it for 300 smackers.

clio 200 F4Rt
if they are the ones i have ssen then they are only half cages.

if not, then i will shut up!

Chocolate Bar™
i'd def be interested, was gonna get a safety devices one, but if your selling them for that price i'll go for that one! Dont spose you'll do a bulk buy discount with a ragnotti would you ;)

what sort of finish are they?

Chocolate Bar™
bump!!

cant be the only one who desperately wants one and some more info can i :approve:

Lionel Richie
yes they have been tested (i believe they meet FIA approval, but i need to check) no more details yet, i'm still waiting for pics