ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bolt On's...Do o2 Still do them?

They did. They ditched it before the 3GS came out. Then it came back. Now I think it's gone again. Well it had when I looked a couple of days ago.

You can get a 500 text bundle. But no unlimited. Only the 'friends and family' crap.

a burnt one
Yeah, i've got the 500 in my tariff but circumstances have changed, there is a new person who i'm texting quite often and it's going way over my 500 allowance.

I need a 'bit on the side' bolt on.

182, turbo rx8, 911
Mate i'm exactly the same. Apparently they don't do an unlimited text bolt on anymore. They do 500 for 7.50 which I've now got. One of my mates had the iPhone when it first came out and he's got the unlimited text bolt on... f**king c**t tbh

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
When I sorted it out for my mum I just went into the local o2 shop and the bloke did it there and then.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Order a Sim, 10 a month gets you unlimited texts to o2 numbers all month, 15 gets you unlimited calls and texts to other o2 phones, you obviously keep your money that you top up with to, everyone of my mates is on o2 so its great for me.